1-800-PetMeds is a service which offers pet medications, supplements, and supplies, delivered to your door.
About 1800 Pet Meds
1-800-PetMeds advertises itself as America’s Largest Pet Pharmacy. It has been advertising since about 2002, offering an alternative to purchasing pet medications from a veterinarian. Reviews for the service have been mixed, with the bulk of consumer complaints regarding mixed up orders, lost orders, confusing or broken checkout process, and poor customer service. Customers happy with the service have noted that the prices are typically better than a vet offers.
As of November 2015, the company holds an impressive A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau, and complaints regarding items not arriving appear to have waned over the past two years.
Overall 1800-Pet-Meds seems to average around a 3.5 star rating among consumers over the past several yeras.
- Registered February 7, 2001
- Phone: 1-800-738-6337 (1-800-PetMeds)
- Address: 1441 SW 29th Ave , Pompano Beach, FL. 33069
- Email: [email protected]
- Customer Service Hours: M-Th 8am, 11pm ET, Fr 8am-9pm ET, Sa 9am-6pm ET, Su 10am-5pm ET
- Facebook: Facebook.com/PetMeds
Claims & Features
- Pet medications delivered to your door
- Slogan “Fast service, free delivery, big savings.”
- Free shipping on orders over $39
- Pet medications, pet vitamins, pet supplements, pet supplies
- Only US FDA/EPA approved pet medications
- Same brands your vet sells
- America’s largest pet pharmacy
- Below are screenshots of the official website, taken in November 2013 and November 2015:
- Below is a television commercial from 1-800-PetMeds in 2013, featuring Betty White:
Your 1800-PetMeds Reviews
- Have you tried 1-800-PetMeds? Please give us your review in the comments below and give it a star rating above.
This review has been updated from the first version which appeared in November 2013.