DOGgeveiti is an all-natural supplement that is said to be the road to revitalizing your dog’s overall health. Read our DOGgeviti reviews.
DOGgeviti (a play on the word “longevity”) claims to be an “all-natural supplement” that is made with a main ingredient called oligopeptides (which is a a string of amino acids) that is said to improve a dog’s quality of life.
The stress-reducing, strength-inducing product is designed to help reduce stress by entering through the adrenal cortex to stop cortisol levels from rising. This product purportedly helps with any illness and will improve mobility in your dog.
Because this is a new product, reviews are scant. We have not yet evaluated DOGgeviti, but the few available reviews online indicate mostly positive results, although some have said the price may be too high for some consumers. It remains to be seen if the average pet owner is willing to spend nearly $30 a month (or more) on pet supplements.
The company also offers a feline version of their product called CATgeviti, although this product does not (yet) have its own website and is only available from the order page on the DOGgeviti website.
- Creation Date: 11-feb-2014
- [email protected]
- Longeviti Sciences, LLC, 2207 Concord Pike #300, Wilmington, DE 19803
- Helps boost the energy and vitality of your aging dog
- Helps promote healthier joints, ligaments and mobility
- Helps support accelerated wound healing and post-op recovery
- Supports the stimulated growth of healthy skin and coat
- Give Your Dog back that
- Get Up and Go
- When you purchase two bottles of DOGgeviti for small dogs for $79.90 + $7.95 S&H, you receive one bottle free. This is a a 90 day supply.
- $79.90 plus $7.95 = $87.85
- There is a 60-day money back guarantee
- Below is a screenshot of the official website taken in May 2014.
- Below is a television commercial for DOGgeviti from 2014.
- Have you tried DOGgeviti Please give us your review in the comments below and give it a star rating above.