Silk’n Flash&Go is an at-home hair removal system which is advertised as an inexpensive alternative to professional treatments.
Flash&Go Hair Removal
Silk’n Flash&Go is described as a “revolutionary light-based system for permanent results” which generates light to remove body hair, from the comfort of your home. Originally it was sold as a single model, but it is now offered in two versions, the Luxx and Starter editions.
Reviews are mixed on the effectiveness of this product. Some reviewers have said that the product does in fact work as advertised, while others have claimed it was ineffective. This discrepancy is perhaps due to the fact that the product is better suited for certain hair types. There have also been questions raised about the lifetime of the flash tube, is far smaller than those used by professionals. The Flash&Go lamp needs to be replaced after 5000 pulses, in comparison to professional units which can last well over 100,000 pulses.
This complaint was remedied by the introduction of the Luxx model which can hold an ample 120,000 pulses. Older Flash N Go units can be upgraded to the Luxx “lifetime” edition for about $99.
- Creation Date: August 7, 2013
- Phone: 877-367-4556
- Email:[email protected]
- M-F 9am to 8pm EST
- At-home hair removal
- “Cleared by the FDA”
- Permanent results
- Save hundreds over professional treatment
- Competitor of no!no! Pro (see our write up of that product here)
- Works best on dark hair
- Not recommended for dark complexion skin
- Not for use after tanning or sun exposure
- Noticeable results after 4 treatments
- Luxx upgrade kit available
- Original: $199, 5000 pulses
- Luxx: $289, Lifetime of pulses
- Express: $299, Lifetime of pulses for 2 users and 2x faster treatment
Shipping is free. Replacement lamps cost about $40 for the Original unit.
Below are screen shots of the official website, taken in February 2015 and January 2016.
- Below is a television commercial for Flash&Go:
Your Silk’n Flash and Go Reviews
Have you tried Silk’n Flash&Go? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below, and give the product a star rating above.
First published October 2013
Modified January 18, 2016