Silk’n Flash&Go is an at-home hair removal system which is advertised as an inexpensive alternative to professional treatments.
Silk’n Flash&Go is described as a “revolutionary light-based system for permanent results” which generates light to remove body hair, from the comfort of your home. Reviews are mixed on the effectiveness of this product. Some have said that the product does work as advertised, while others have claimed it was ineffective (perhaps due to the fact that it is better for certain hair types). There have also been questions raised about the lifetime of the flash tube, is far smaller than those used by professionals. The Flash&Go lamp needs to be replaced after 1000 pulses, in comparison to professional units which can last well over 100,000 pulses.
- Creation Date: August 7, 2013
- Address: Home Skinovations, 100 Leek Crescent Unit 15, Richmond Hill, ON L4B 3E6
- Phone: 877-367-4556
- Email: [email protected]
- M-F 9am to 8pm EST
- At-home hair removal
- “Cleared by the FDA”
- Permanent results
- Save hundreds over professional treatment
- Competitor of no!no! Pro (see our write up of that product here)
- Works best on dark hair
- Not recommended for dark complexion skin
- Not for use after tanning or sun exposure
- Noticeable results after 4 treatments
- Free shipping
- “Risk Free Trial” includes $14.99 shipping, then 4 payments of $69.99 (Total cost of free trial is $294.95)
- Replacement lamps cost about $40
- Below is a screen shot of the official website, taken in October 2013.
- Below is a television commercial for Flash&Go:
Silk’n Flash and Go Reviews
- Have you tried Silk’n Flash&Go? Please give us your review in the comments below and a star rating above.