Flipeez are “action hats” for children which can be activated by squeezing an attached ball.
About Flipeez Hats
Flipeez are an entrant in a category of As Seen on TV plush toys and accessories for kids, alongside such products as Seat Pets, Dream Lites, and Glowerz. This fleece “action hat” allows kids to squeeze a ball and animate their head wear. Available actions include flapping wings or raising tails. There were originally 7 generic characters to choose from, each with its own unique action. In 2014, the designs changed to include well-known characters such as SpongeBob and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. By early 2015, the original designs were once again featured on the website. It is unclear if those branded designs are still available, or were only sold in limited editions.
The product is available stores, so you may want to purchase locally to get a look at them in person, and to avoid shipping charges.
Note that a few people have said that pulling on the ball can break the unit, so instruct your child to exercise caution when handling it. Other than that, reviews have been relatively positive for the product, as evidenced by its long life in television advertising.
- Registered on March 3, 2012
- Phone: 866-972-4739
- Email: [email protected]
- 7 designs: Playful Puppy, Huggy Monkey, Twitchy Kitty, Peek-a-Boo Monster, Curious Owl, Ranger Raccoon, Rascally Rabbit
- Ages 4+
- Tagline: “Super fun action hats that come alive right before your eyes!”
- Fleece lining
- One size fits all
- Squeeze the ball to create movement
- 30-day money back guarantee (minus shipping)
- $19.95 + $7.95 shipping = $27.90
- In stores, you can find them for about $20
- Below is a screen shot of the official website, taken in January 2015.
- Below is television commercial for Flipeez:
- Have you tried Flipeez? Please give us your review below, and a star rating above.
First published: October 2013
Modified: January 14, 2015