No No Pro is a hair removal product advertised as a lower cost solution over professional treatments.
About NoNo Pro
No No Pro (usually stylized as “no!no!”) is the second offering in the no!no! line of hair removal products. The original NoNo hair removal product has been around for several years, but appears to be phasing out as of 2015.
As of late 2014, the Pro5 was been largely removed from the website and only the Pro3 is only available.
Reviews for the NoNo Pro are mostly mixed, with our readers giving it about 3 out of 5 stars. It is difficult to state that the NoNo Pro can replace that of high-end hair removal, although with diligence it can provide weeks of smooth skin. Be prepared for long sessions, however, as it is not a quick process.
- Registered on February 7, 2013
- Phone: (888) 525-7580
- Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm (PST)
- Email: [email protected]
- Two models: Pro 3 and Pro 5 (although the Pro3 appears to be only offered as of December 2015)
- “Go weeks without shaving”
- “More effective than before”
- Removes hair by running over the skin
- Available in three colors: Pink, Blue, and Platinum
- Blue or red light indicates correct usage of product
- Thermodynamic wire transmits heat to the hair
- 60 day guarantee
NoNo Pro Cost
- No No Pro 3 costs three payments of $83.33 plus $14.95 shipping = $264.94 or a one-time payment of $249.99.
- NoNo Pro 5 (when it was available) was three payments of $103.31 plus $14.95 shipping = $324.90
Below you can find screen shots of the official website, taken in October 2013 and December 2015.
- Below is a television commercial for No No Pro:
Your no!no Pro Reviews
Have you tried no!no! Pro? Please give us your review in the comments below.
First Published: October 2013
Modified: December 3, 2015