No No Pro is a product advertised to provide laser hair removal for a much lower cost than a professional skin care center.
About NoNo Pro
No No Pro (usually written “no!no!”) is the second offering in the no!no! line of hair removal products. The original NoNo hair removal product has been around for several years.
Originally, two models of NoNo Pro were advertised: the Pro3 and the Pro5. The Pro3 has three treatment levels, while the Pro5 has 5 treatment levels.
It appears that as of late 2014, the Pro5 has been largely removed from the website and the Pro3 is only available.
Reviews for the NoNo Pro are mostly mixed, with our readers giving it about 3 out of 5 stars.
- Registered on February 7, 2013
- Phone: (888) 525-7580
- Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm (PST)
- Email: [email protected]
- Two models: Pro 3 and Pro 5 (although the Pro3 appears to be only offered as of December 2014)
- “Go weeks without shaving”
- “More effective than before”
- Removes hair by running over the skin
- Available in three colors: Pink, Turquoise, and Chrome
- Blue or red light indicates correct usage of product
- Thermodynamic wire transmits heat to the hair
- 60 day guarantee
- No No Pro 3 costs three payments of $96.65 plus $14.95 shipping = $304.90
- NoNo Pro 5 (when it was available) was three payments of $103.31 plus $14.95 shipping = $324.90
- Below is a screen shot of the official website, taken in October 2013.
- Below is a television commercial for No No Pro:
no!no Pro Reviews
- Have you tried no!no! Pro? Please give us your review in the comments below.
First Published: October 2013
Modified: December 27, 2014