If you find yourself constantly flipping your pillow around to find the “cool” side, the makers of “Chillow” have an offer for you. Chillow is a pillow insert that is specifically designed to keep the consumer cool throughout the night.
Chillow is a pillow insert which is filled with water and can be placed in the fridge to cool further. It is not intended to be placed in the freezer and it is not actually a pillow.
Although the As Seen on TV Chillow has been advertising in recent years, it is licensed from the original Chillow, which has been around for many years. The information below is related to the As Seen on TV version of the product.
Online reviews have focused on certain pros and cons of Chillow. Positive reviews note that it does stay cool, and requires little preparation to begin using it. Those who are unsatisfied with Chillow have stated that it leaked, became warm throughout the night, or was difficult to keep in place within the pillow case.
Another feature, with is neither positive or negative, is that several consumers have expressed surprise at the weight of Chillow.
- Registered May 21, 1998
- Customer service hours: Mon – Fri 5am – 5pm Pacific Time
- [email protected]
- Does not get hot quickly like regular pillows
- Keeps you cool for hours
- Fits inside pillow case, or can be slept on directly
- Increases comfort
- Can be used as a cool compress
- $12.99 + $6.95 shipping = $19.94.
- A second can be purchased for another $6.95 shipping.
- $10 extra when shipped outside of the continental U.S.
- In stores, Chillow costs about $10-$15
- 30 day money back guarantee, less shipping
- 2 – 6 week expected delivery time
Below is a screen capture of the Chillow website in January 2015.
- This is the current Chillow TV advertisement.
- Have you tried either version of Chillow? Give it a star rating above and a comment below.
First published: August 2013
Modified: January 9, 2015