Sammich Shapers Review
Sammich Shapers is a device which is advertised as a way to convert ordinary sandwiches into a variety of fun shapes. Here is our review of Sammich Shapers, plus other key information.
Sammich Shapers removes the edges from sandwiches, and leaves “fun” cutout shapes behind. When ordering your first set, shapes include pig, fish, and butterfly. When you order a second “free” set (meaning you must still pay extra non-refundable shipping), you’ll also receive dog, bear, and rabbit shapes.
Does this product work? It seems to perform as advertised, but it is debatable if 6 pieces of plastic are worth $26. And, crust removal aside, the technique of cutting sandwiches into “fun” shapes is nothing new. Moms have been using cookie cutters for decades to create shapes, and then simply cut off the edges the old-fashioned way.
If you’ve used Sammich Shapers, let us hear from you.
- Registered April 30, 2013
- Email: [email protected]
- Remove crusts quick and easy
- Great for breakfast and cookies
- Perfectly shaped sandwiches every time.
- Not available in stores
- BPA and toxin free
- $10.99 plus $6.99 shipping = $17.98
- There is a $1 “web service fee” added to each online order.
- Receive a second Sammich Shapers for another $6.99 for a total price of $25.97
- Below is a screenshot of the Sammich Shapers website, taken in December 2013:
- This is a recent television commercial for Sammich Shapers:
Sammich Shapers Reviews
- Have you tried Sammich Shapers? Please give us your review in the comments below and give it a star rating above.