Snackeez is advertised as the all-in-one, go-anywhere snacking solution. Here is our Snackeez review plus additional consumer information.
This product can be described as a portable snacking station which allows you to carry a drink and snack together in one hand. Its design resembles a large glass with an upper cup area for snacks. A straw accesses the drink below, allowing you to carry a drink and snack at the same time. Both the snack cup and straw have lids to prevent spills.
We first evaluated Snackeeze back in November 2013. In the months since, our readers have given it a roughly 3 star rating.
Initially our readers expressed concerns with slow shipping times. Those who received the product gave it relatively high marks. It is now easy to find in stores, so the shipping concerns should be eliminated.
Below is additional information about Snackeez.
- Registered April 29, 2013
- Address: Snackeez, 400 Returns Rd, Wallingford, CT 06494
- Phone: 866-322-5547
- Email: [email protected]
Claims & Features
- Hold a 16 oz. drink and your favorite snack, all in one hand
- Sealed to keep snacks fresh and prevent spills
- Dishwasher safe
- 30-day money back guarantee, less shipping
- Available in four two-tone colors: pink/blue, blue/green, neon green, and neon orange.
- Available in stores
- $9.99 plus $5.99 shipping and handling = $15.98
- Get a second Snackeez for another $5.99 for a grand total of $21.97
- You can find it in stores for about $10
- Below is a screenshot of the official website, taken in November 2013:
- Below is a recent television commercial for Snackeez:
- Have you tried Snackeez? Please give us your review in the comments below and give it a star rating above.
First published: November 2013
Modified: December 23, 2014