StufZ is a device which allows consumers to create stuffed burgers “just like a pro chef.” The burger press is being pitched by celebrity chef Brian Duffy, who can be see on episodes of Bar Rescue.
Stufz works by placing a layer of meat in the bottom of the press, then including filler materials such as cheese, and then adding another layer of meat on top. We have not yet seen this item in stores.
- Registered on June 17, 2013
- Phone: 1-855-836-8446
- Email: www.customerstatus.com
- Address: PO Box 3003, Wallingford, CT 06494
- Make stuffed hamburgers “like a pro chef”
- Makes “perfectly-sealed patty” every time
- Prounounced “Stuffs”
- Endorsed by celebrity chef Brian Duffy
- Made of plastic
- $9.99 plus $4.99 S&H = $14.98
- You are required to get the second “free” StufZ for an additional $4.99 shipping
- Grand total for both = $19.97
- Orders take 2 – 6 weeks for delivery
- Below is a screen shot of the official website, taken in October 2013.
- Below is a television commercial for StufZ:
- Have you tried StufZ? Please give us your review in the comments below and give it a star rating above.