DuraWallet is advertised as a lighter, sturdier, and safer solution to carrying your cash and credit cards. Is it worth the hype? Here is our DuraWallet review along with key product information.
When DuraWallet (sometimes written as two words “Dura Wallet”) first hit the airwaves in 2013, the product employed ubiquitous pitchman Marc Gill to convince consumers that this is the solution to shoddy, bulky wallets. Although Mr. Gill no longer graces the product website, it still continues to advertise over two years later – a rare feat in the As Seen on TV world.
Does DuraWallet work? Reviews have been mixed, with some stating that it wasn’t as durable as the advertising claims, yet others have reported that it is still more durable than a standard wallet. Although it may not be quite as strong as advertised, it is a durable wallet, and will not disappoint those with realistic expectations.
As Seen on TV wallets are a hot item in 2015, which is perhaps one reason DuraWallet continues to advertise years after hitting the airwaves.
There have been two different websites used to advertise DuraWallet over the years.
- durawallet.com, registered August 16, 2012
- buydurawallet.com, registered September 4, 2012
- Address: Telebrands Customer Care, 79 Two Bridges Road, Fairfield, NJ 07004
- Phone: 844-814-9728
- Tagline: “The world’s thinnest, most durable wallet!”
- 2 inside pockets easily hold 20 bills
- 2 credit card pockets hold up to 16 credit cards
- Made of lightweight Tyvek, weighing 1/5 of an “ordinary” wallet
- No seams or stitches
- Won’t tear
- Stain and water resistant
- Extremely thin
- Special lining blocks RFID signals, keeping your info safe and secure
- 30-day money back guarantee
- Comes in black and brown
- $14.99 + free shipping
- Get a second Carbon FiberLook Dura Wallet for another $7.99 shipping
Below are screenshots of the official website, captured in December 2013 and December 2015:
- This is the original DuraWallet commercial, before pitchman Marc Gill’s 2013 stint.
Your DuraWallet Reviews
Have you tried DuraWallet? Please give us your review in the comments below and give it a star rating above.
First published: December 2013
Modified: December 19, 2015