Lobe Magic is advertised as “the instant solution for heavy earrings and damaged lobes.”
Lobe Magic is a small circular silicon gel adhesive which attaches to the back of your earlobe. You then insert an earring which uses posts or hooks and the product is supposed to relieve the lobe from the weight of the earring.
Does Lobe Magic work? The initial reports we have are somewhat mixed, with a slightly favorable lean. Some have said it works, while others have said it doesn’t always stay in place. The jury is still out on this one, but we want to hear from YOU if you’ve tried Lobe Magic. Here are all of the details on Lobe Magic.
- Registered June 18, 2013
- Phone: 1-800-340-3418
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 9 am to 4 pm, Eastern Time
- Email: [email protected]
- Made from a hypo-allergenic silicone gel
- Won’t irritate sensitive skin
- No sticky residue
- Relieves pressure
- Earrings don’t sag
- Works with posts or hooks
- 30-day money back guarantee less p&h
- Not available in stores
- 60 Lobe Magics cost $10.00 plus $7.95 p&h = $17.95
- Second set of 60 Lobe Magics for another $7.95 p&h, for a grand total of $25.90
- Below is a screenshot of the official website, taken in November 2013:
- Below is a recent television commercial for Lobe Magic:
Lobe Magic Reviews
- Have you tried Lobe Magic? Please give us your review in the comments below and give it a star rating above.