Stream Clean is a “stand up” cleaner marketed as a solution to cleaning and deodorizing pet stains and spills.
Stream Clean has been marketed since 2013 as a solution to such problems as pet urine and feces, dirt tracked in the house, stains, odors, and more. Fronted by ubiquitous As Seen on TV pitchman Marc Gill, Stream Clean has advertised for nearly three years, which is almost unheard of in the revolving door As Seen on TV business.
Its primary selling points are no scrubbing and no bending. Consumers reports put it to the test in late 2013 and concluded that it “kinda” worked, although not as dramatically as shown in television advertising.
Have you used Stream Clean? Please give us your review below, and star rating above.
- Registered March 1, 2012
- Phone: 800-340-3418
- Address: Stream Clean, Box 2020, North Wales, PA 19454
- Hours: M-F 9am-4pm ET
Claims & Features
- No bending and no scrubbing
- Removes pet stains
- Deodorizes and cleans
- Works in seconds
- Save hundreds on cleaning and thousands on replacement costs
- No sticky residue
- Works on non-pet stains such as wine or tea stains
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 1 can = $10 plus $7.95 shipping = $17.95
- “Free” second can for another $7.95 (cannot opt out of this “free” can)
- Total cost = $25.90 for 2 cans
- In stores: About $10
Below is a screenshot of the official website, taken in November 2013. When we last checked the site, in January 2016, it looked identical.
Below is a television commercial for Stream Clean.
Your Stream Clean Reviews
Have you tried Stream Clean? Please give us your review in the comments below and give it a star rating above.
First published: November 2013
Modified: January 9, 2016